1. Sunscreen - SPF 30+ with plenty to reapply as you go. Be sure it is labeled as Broad Spectrum
2. Broad Brim Hat - Covering is the best way to play if you are going to be out in the sun.
3. Parasol - these are actually coming back into style. Create a fashion statement! Be bold.
4. Topical Vitamin C, E, Ferulic combination to provide your skin with the antioxidants needed to protect and reverse sun damage.
5. Green Tea - topical and oral supplementation.
6.. Retinols - prescripiton or over the counter this one is a must.
7. Hydration - many vehicles for moisturizing exist including creams containing hyaluronic acid and serums with no residue that provide the same action - pulling water into the skin.
8. Gentle skin cleanser.
9. Oral poly podium leucotomus (Heliocare) to provide inside-out protection from the effects of UVR
10. Niacinamide 500 mg twice daily. The benefits are endless and it does provide you with some sun protection as well.